This is a MUGEN (2d fighting game) that contains some characters I have edited with NSFW animations. They are all male characters mostly compatible with my version of Kuromaru. My version of Kuromaru has the following moves:
Download the game here: Yaoi MUGEN 2026
Use VSelect to add/remove characters.
Use Compatibility Checklist to know if the character is compatible with Kuromaru's moves.
Some characters are missing due to being worked on at the moment.
For more: click here.
HEY blue kim :D, nice to see you are still a live <3, well straight to the point to not make you lose your time:
ReplyDeleteYour sprite work is incredible! Seriously, you can tell you put love and dedication into it! There aren't many people like you anymore XD. Well, I can't say much, I'm a novice web designer who only knows how to use HTML and Python, but it's still amazing! You have a freaking incredible talent (excuse my language), but seriously! You're my idol, dude <3 I hope someday I can become a web developer and make a website that looks as incredible with your sprites. I'd even like to make a website in your honor XD, but I'm shy and I don't want to end up making something that doesn't work and isn't up to par. You're an idol, a legend, a machine, a giant of a man! The community loves you, bro, you do an amazing job! :D Have a great day/afternoon or night <3
sorry for my bad english im from argentina
Thank you for your kind words <3
DeleteI'm okay with this blogspot at the moment, thanks for your consideration though.
Oh well, thank you <3 and those aren't just nice words, it's the truth, dude, you're an amazing artist, you have incredible talent, You're amazing, man, or as Charly would say, you're rock, kid 🤘, and well, I wanted to know if I could keep talking to you <3 It would be an honor to be your friend or at least an acquaintance, But of course I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or harassed xD, you're a great guy and I'd like to be your friend 🤌 Greetings and have a wonderful New Year Bluekim <3
DeleteOH MY GOD BLUEKIM IS STILL ALIVE :0 FRIEND IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU! First of all, I want to say that your edits are awesome! I was trying out the Blogspot version here because sadly I don't have the money to pay for the Patreon subscription for the new characters X'D but hey, it's amazing to see you're still alive! Hey, how's it going? How's life treating you, buddy? I wanted to congratulate you on your amazing dedication and the incredible animation work you do 🤌, you're a fantastic artist B, don't give up, you're amazing A hug. I love you and have a happy new year, old year, and all the years to come <3 Oh, and above all, may you never lack money 😉, I started following your work around 2023 or 2024? I think xD before I joined the navy :u Greetings from Venezuela, dude ✌️
ReplyDeleteHi Kim, welcome back! Thank for your hard work! I like your hypno content. I would love join your Patreon subscription if there are more stuff related it, may i ask you that how many chars have Hypno animation on Patreon subscription version up until now?
ReplyDelete